Friday, September 12, 2014

Most Hated Food! - Bananas!

Do you have a food that you really can't stand? Not a food that you don't like because you haven't tried it but a food that you have tried and can't stand!

Mine is bananas! I don't like the taste or smell of bananas. I don't know why but I have tried them in several things and can't stand them. Recently my father was talking about how my grandfather had problems with low potassium so I thought I would try to start eating bananas. Well I tried this morning and I just couldn't get through the whole thing.

I don't think I will ever like bananas! Do you have an issue like that? See the look on my face below as I tried to eat one this morning.







1 comment:

  1. it looks too ripe anyway! Not to fear, plenty more stuff out there to help with your potassium. It can also be harmful if you take too much (pill wise) so stick with food that will keep your level up. I like them but can only eat a small amount at a time...sugar and carbs...but if you cook it (banana nut bread, banana muffin...etc) you can keep them! A banana cooked in anything...total YUK!!

    ReplyDelete